The cousin of the 0562, this ZT features the same special Rick Hinderer flat-ground “slicer” grind that provides both slicing efficiency and a tough point, but on a CPM 20CV powdered steel blade.
CPM 20CV has a high volume of vanadium carbides and a high amount of chromium. You get exceptional edge retention and outstanding corrosion resistance.
The 0562CF’s handle has a carbon fiber front scale and stonewashed titanium back. For secure lock up during use, ZT uses a frame lock with hardened steel lockbar inserts and lockbar stabilization.
The knife opens with a flipper and moves out of the handle on our smooth KVT ball-bearing opening system. A washer with caged ball bearings surrounds the pivot and makes opening the knife nearly frictionless; just pull back on the flipper and add a roll of the wrist and the 0562CF is ready for action.
The unique pocketclip is reversible (left/right) and enables extra-deep carry in the pocket.
Earlier production runs of this knife were made with M390, then CTS-204P steel blades; you may still find some of these blades in the marketplace. Current production uses CPM 20CV. Which blade steel your knife has depends on when it was made.
- Made in the USA
- KVT ball-bearing opening system
- Reversible deep-carry clip (left/right, tip-up)
- Frame lock, lockbar stabilizer
- Steel: CPM 20CV, stonewashed & satin finish
- Handle: Carbon fiber front, stonewashed titanium back
- Blade Length: 3.5 in. (8.9 cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.156 in. (0.396 cm)
- Closed Length: 4.8 in. (12.2 cm)
- Overall Length: 8.3 in. (21.1 cm)
- Weight: 5.5 oz. (156 g)